What are the event timings?
Gates will open at 6pm and the event will finish no later than 10pm.
Blues & Jazz Festivals
Gates will open at 1pm and the event will finish no later than 10.30pm. Last entry is 9pm.
The festival takes place in Walpole Park, Ealing, with numerous travel connections.
Park Address: Walpole Park, Mattock Lane, Ealing, W5
Our goal is to respect the park and the local residents at all times. We ask all customers to show the local area and residents the same respect by arriving and leaving the event quietly and politely, leaving any litter in the bins provided or taking it with you when you depart.
By Tube The closest underground station is Ealing Broadway which is served by the Central, Elizabeth and District Line The station is a 10 minute walk or a 2 minute taxi drive to the site.
By Car We strongly advise that you leave the car at home and take public transport. Except for accessible parking there is no public parking available in or around this event.
By bus there are bus routes from across Ealing to the event – please refer to TfL or Google Maps for more information.
Due to the nature of the site there is no public or accessible parking at the event. For details about local parking please refer tohttps://www.ealing.gov.uk/info/201178/parking/640/car_parks_and_other_visitor_information
Is there camping?
There is no camping.
I did not receive my ticket
If you have not received your ticket, please contact our ticket company on the details below and they will be happy to assist.
|Customer Services Hotline:||0161 813 2222|
Their opening hours are as follows:
|Opening Hours:||Monday to Friday||10.00 – 17.00|
Can I cancel or return my ticket?
Please note that all tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Are under 18s permitted?
Yes, this is a family-friendly event, however all those under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian as part of a family group. ID may be required.
Under 12’s go free.
There are also family discount tickets for 2 adults + 2 children.
Please note that our bars operate a Challenge 25 policy. ID will be required.
If you need to leave site you will be permitted to as long as you are wearing your wristband on re-entry. Please note, the gates close at 7pm.
What can’t I bring with me?
Please expect a thorough and strict search as this is a condition of entry, especially in these times of heightened security. Bags will also be searched thoroughly.
The following items are not allowed into the event:
· Excessive amounts of cigarettes, i.e., more than for personal consumption
· Alcohol – no alcohol is permitted to be brought onsite.
· Illegal substances including New Psychoactive Substances (NPS) or what was previously considered a ‘legal high’. This includes nitrous oxide.
· Unauthorised sound systems; Professional film or video equipment or Audio recorders; Portable laser equipment and laser pens; megaphones
· Fireworks of any nature; aerosols over 250ml and air-horns.
· Flares and Sky / Chinese Lanterns; Generators, BBQs, flares, fireworks, or anything else that can be construed as a fire risk.
· Any goods with unauthorised logos; any goods for unauthorised trading
· Dogs (any animals) except guide dogs.
· Anything in glass or cans
· Any items which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon. For the avoidance of doubt, it is prohibited to bring into the event any weapons, fireworks, smoke bombs, glass bottles, sharps or other articles, which may cause injury. The throwing of any article which could cause injury or affect the enjoyment of other visitors is strictly prohibited.
– Bottle Openers
– Key chains
– Anything else deemed as an offensive weapon.
Can I bring food or drink?
We know some of you have questions about the restrictions on alcohol & picnics.
Whilst the income generated by food and drink sales is crucial to us maintaining the low ticket price, there are other reasons.
We are proud to host a wide selection of local street food traders at the festivals. They are proud to be part of ESF and its long history in the borough and are as much part of the fabric of the event as the comedy and music. As a result, since 2021, we have requested that people do not bring picnics but instead support their local traders.
The restriction on alcohol allows us to protect the four licencing objectives and create a safe event space for everyone. We ensure that prices on the bars are reflective of local establishments rather than ‘festival prices’, because we want these events to be as accessible as possible to our residents.
Small amounts of food such as that required for young children and up to 500ml sealed bottles of water for personal consumption are allowed, however alcohol or glass will not be allowed onto the site. Thorough bag searches will be in place at all entrance gates.
Please note that this event is predominantly CASHLESS. Whilst some traders may take cash most are card only.
The Festival Bar is CARD ONLY.
There are no cash machines onsite.
What provisions are there for visitors with access needs?
The event site is a mix of greenfield, hard standing and indoor areas. Most event areas are accessible, but please be aware that much of the parkland has an uneven surface that some may find difficult to navigate.
Please check back on this page nearer the event for information on disabled parking.
Disabled toilets will be available across the site.
Anyone requiring a personal assistant ticket should first purchase their own ticket via ticketline. To claim a personal assistant ticket you will need to email Ticketline with your order ID and one of the following documents:
· The front page of the DLA letter with the PIP letter
· The front page of the Attendance Allowance letter
· Evidence of being registered as severe sight impaired (blind)
· Recognised Assistance Dog ID card
· Valid Access Card showing you require a +1 to accompany you
If you have any other queries about accessible assistance our team are happy to help, you can contact them via firstname.lastname@example.org
Are there any strobes or SFX?
It is unlikely that any strobes or SFX will be used at ESF but we will update the information if this changes.
Will it be muddy?
Possibly! The event is all outdoors so dress for the great British summer.
How old is an adult?
Adult tickets are required for 13 years and over.
Walpole Park is surrounded by residential housing; please respect our neighbours by leaving quietly and taking your litter home with you.
Can I bring chairs, gazebos or camping equipment?
To ensure the enjoyment of the event by all our customers we’re afraid camping chairs are the only items of the above allowed on site.
Can I bring my dog?
No animals or pets are allowed into the festival area, except for registered assistance animals.
I would like to trade at the event, who do I contact?
There are lots of opportunities to trade at Ealing Summer Festivals. You can register with The Event Umbrella on their trader portal at www.theeventumbrella.com. Once you are registered you will have full access to all events produced by TEU. If you have any queries about the process, please email email@example.com
I have a general enquiry, who do I contact? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m from the media, who do I contact? Please email Sofia@theeventumbrella.com
Do you have a list of terms & conditions?
Yes you can find them in the website footer.
Ealing Summer festivals is all about creating amazing memories for all the family. There will be plenty for little ones to do in the Kids Area with everything from pop-up theatre to interactive arts and workshops.
· Age Limit: Adult tickets are required for those aged 13 or over
· Free kids tickets are available for those aged 0-5 years old
· Those under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
· A discounted family ticket is available for 2 adults plus 2 children.
Approved ticket agents
Comedy Age Restriction
Comedy evenings are are suitable for age 18 plus only.